STORIES DISPLAYED ON MAPS
GEO-LOCATED INTERACTIVE TIMELINES WITH A SOCIAL TWIST
Watch and read thousands of fascinating timelines, or create your own. Complete with text, video and pictures to create a dynamic timeline mashup.
Using myHistro, you can combine maps and timelines seamlessly into one great presentation, convert any public timeline into a personal pdf file, or export it into Google Earth format for offline storage. All completed timelines can be embedded into your blog and websites for maximum exposure.
- Map & record important moments in your life
- Share your timelines with friends and follow their stories
- Set your privacy for ´public´, ´friends only´ or ´private´
- Convert your corporate history into social marketing tool
- Preserve organizational heritage with myHistro timelines
- Embed corporate timelines into company’s website
- Archive with several hundred professional historical timelines to choose from
- Great collaboration tools, ideal for creating homeworks
- Private & secure content management
Get inspired with these timelines:
London in 5 Days a short trip through the city between the Jubilee and the Games
Ancient India An overview of the early history of India up to the end of the Kushan Empire in the 3rd century.
History of Wells Fargo The roots of the company
French Revolutionary Wars In the last decade of the 18th century the French Republic waged war against almost every other Europan great power. During these conflicts Napoleon Bonaparte emerged as an influential figure.
A brief history of foursquare Story is based on official Foursquare history. Foursquare were designed and built in downtown NYC. Here's a walking tour of where a lot of the ideas came from.
Marilyn Monroe The Actress...
No worries, everything is safe here!
You decide what others will see. There are three privacy levels to choose from. You can keep your diary private, make it public or keep it for friends only.
How to get started
Some hints and suggestions
Power up your blogs and websites!
~ makeuseof Israel Nicolas
~ New Ways to Learn
~ Arctic Startup Anna Bessonova