STORIES DISPLAYED ON MAPS
GEO-LOCATED INTERACTIVE TIMELINES WITH A SOCIAL TWIST
Watch and read thousands of fascinating timelines, or create your own. Complete with text, video and pictures to create a dynamic timeline mashup.
Using myHistro, you can combine maps and timelines seamlessly into one great presentation, convert any public timeline into a personal pdf file, or export it into Google Earth format for offline storage. All completed timelines can be embedded into your blog and websites for maximum exposure.
- Map & record important moments in your life
- Share your timelines with friends and follow their stories
- Set your privacy for ´public´, ´friends only´ or ´private´
- Convert your corporate history into social marketing tool
- Preserve organizational heritage with myHistro timelines
- Embed corporate timelines into company’s website
- Archive with several hundred professional historical timelines to choose from
- Great collaboration tools, ideal for creating homeworks
- Private & secure content management
Get inspired with these timelines:
Kondiiter.ee A story about a Korean-American baker moving to Estonia and setting up a cakery in Tallinn
Aztec Empire Before the Spanish conquests in the 16th century, the Aztecs managed to create a powerful empire that caught the European explorers with awe.
Story of PG&E
The Hundred Years' War Between 1337 and 1453 the royal dynasties of England and France waged a series of military campaigns for control of the French throne. In the process they changed both states thoroughly.
The Achaemenid Persian Empire The Achaemenid kings of ancient Persia created the largest empire the world had yet seen, stretching from the Aegan to India, and developed an effective administration to establish their rule over it.
China from Han to Mongols The history of China from the Han dynasty to the establishment of Mongol rule and the Yuan dynasty.
No worries, everything is safe here!
You decide what others will see. There are three privacy levels to choose from. You can keep your diary private, make it public or keep it for friends only.
How to get started
Some hints and suggestions
Power up your blogs and websites!
~ makeuseof Israel Nicolas
~ New Ways to Learn
~ Arctic Startup Anna Bessonova