STORIES DISPLAYED ON MAPS
GEO-LOCATED INTERACTIVE TIMELINES WITH A SOCIAL TWIST
Watch and read thousands of fascinating timelines, or create your own. Complete with text, video and pictures to create a dynamic timeline mashup.
Using myHistro, you can combine maps and timelines seamlessly into one great presentation, convert any public timeline into a personal pdf file, or export it into Google Earth format for offline storage. All completed timelines can be embedded into your blog and websites for maximum exposure.
- Map & record important moments in your life
- Share your timelines with friends and follow their stories
- Set your privacy for ´public´, ´friends only´ or ´private´
- Convert your corporate history into social marketing tool
- Preserve organizational heritage with myHistro timelines
- Embed corporate timelines into company’s website
- Archive with several hundred professional historical timelines to choose from
- Great collaboration tools, ideal for creating homeworks
- Private & secure content management
Get inspired with these timelines:
Early history of Christianity During the five centuries that followed the life of Jesus of Nazareth the Christian religion became dominant in the Roman Empire and prepared the foundation for a new European civilization.
Inca Empire Just before Spanish conquistadors reached the Americas, the Incas managed to create an extensive empire strectching 2500 km on the Peruvian coast.
A brief history of foursquare Story is based on official Foursquare history. Foursquare were designed and built in downtown NYC. Here's a walking tour of where a lot of the ideas came from.
Early history of Japan The history of Japan from the beginnings until the 13th century.
History of Mexico From 1519, Native Americans of Mexico were absorbed into Spain's colonial empire. In 1810 Mexico declared its independence and in the midst of many conflicts established itself as a modern nation.
Lady Gaga The one and only!
No worries, everything is safe here!
You decide what others will see. There are three privacy levels to choose from. You can keep your diary private, make it public or keep it for friends only.
How to get started
Some hints and suggestions
Power up your blogs and websites!
~ makeuseof Israel Nicolas
~ New Ways to Learn
~ Arctic Startup Anna Bessonova