STORIES DISPLAYED ON MAPS
GEO-LOCATED INTERACTIVE TIMELINES WITH A SOCIAL TWIST
Watch and read thousands of fascinating timelines, or create your own. Complete with text, video and pictures to create a dynamic timeline mashup.
Using myHistro, you can combine maps and timelines seamlessly into one great presentation, convert any public timeline into a personal pdf file, or export it into Google Earth format for offline storage. All completed timelines can be embedded into your blog and websites for maximum exposure.
- Map & record important moments in your life
- Share your timelines with friends and follow their stories
- Set your privacy for ´public´, ´friends only´ or ´private´
- Convert your corporate history into social marketing tool
- Preserve organizational heritage with myHistro timelines
- Embed corporate timelines into company’s website
- Archive with several hundred professional historical timelines to choose from
- Great collaboration tools, ideal for creating homeworks
- Private & secure content management
Get inspired with these timelines:
The Spanish Empire Spanish empire which started to decay in the 19th century was one of the first global empires.
The Germanic Kingdoms of Early Medieval Europe During the period of the collapse of Roman power in the West, many Germanic nations founded their kingdoms in the Empire's former borders, creating the first medieval European states.
Age of Discovery From the early 15th century until the 17th century, Europeans explored Africa, the Americas, Asia and Oceania, radically widening our perception of the world
Aztec Empire Before the Spanish conquests in the 16th century, the Aztecs managed to create a powerful empire that caught the European explorers with awe.
History of Mexico From 1519, Native Americans of Mexico were absorbed into Spain's colonial empire. In 1810 Mexico declared its independence and in the midst of many conflicts established itself as a modern nation.
10 Deadliest Tornadoes in U.S. History A look back at tornadoes that wreaked havoc on the U.S.
No worries, everything is safe here!
You decide what others will see. There are three privacy levels to choose from. You can keep your diary private, make it public or keep it for friends only.
How to get started
Some hints and suggestions
Power up your blogs and websites!
~ makeuseof Israel Nicolas
~ New Ways to Learn
~ Arctic Startup Anna Bessonova