STORIES DISPLAYED ON MAPS
GEO-LOCATED INTERACTIVE TIMELINES WITH A SOCIAL TWIST
Watch and read thousands of fascinating timelines, or create your own. Complete with text, video and pictures to create a dynamic timeline mashup.
Using myHistro, you can combine maps and timelines seamlessly into one great presentation, convert any public timeline into a personal pdf file, or export it into Google Earth format for offline storage. All completed timelines can be embedded into your blog and websites for maximum exposure.
- Map & record important moments in your life
- Share your timelines with friends and follow their stories
- Set your privacy for ´public´, ´friends only´ or ´private´
- Convert your corporate history into social marketing tool
- Preserve organizational heritage with myHistro timelines
- Embed corporate timelines into company’s website
- Archive with several hundred professional historical timelines to choose from
- Great collaboration tools, ideal for creating homeworks
- Private & secure content management
Get inspired with these timelines:
Age of Discovery From the early 15th century until the 17th century, Europeans explored Africa, the Americas, Asia and Oceania, radically widening our perception of the world
The Hundred Years' War Between 1337 and 1453 the royal dynasties of England and France waged a series of military campaigns for control of the French throne. In the process they changed both states thoroughly.
London in 5 Days a short trip through the city between the Jubilee and the Games
The founding of Islam Islam, currently the second-largest religion in the world, was founded by prophet Muhammad in the 7th century
History of Wells Fargo The roots of the company
Migration Period In the 4th and 5th centuries, a wave of peoples were set into motion in Central Europe that ultimately led to the disintegration of the Roman Empire, marking the beginning of the Middle Ages.
No worries, everything is safe here!
You decide what others will see. There are three privacy levels to choose from. You can keep your diary private, make it public or keep it for friends only.
How to get started
Some hints and suggestions
Power up your blogs and websites!
~ makeuseof Israel Nicolas
~ New Ways to Learn
~ Arctic Startup Anna Bessonova